Global Village Playlist
Saturday, February 6, 1999
Global Village Index | my email | music sources
The playlist reads:
- Artists, "Name of Track", Album Title, (Label & Date),[Country/Genre]
The Coast Ridge Ramble is a show of folk music on Saturdays from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. hosted by Rachel Anne Goodman. Today, I filled in for her. Because of the impeachment trial, I only programmed music from 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Chuck Brodsky, "The Hands of Victor Jara", Letters in the Dirt (Red House 96) [U.S.]
- Dick Gaughan, "Muir and the Master Builder", Redwood Cathedral (Appleseed 98) [Scotland]
- Dar Williams, Lucy Kaplansky, Richard Shindell, "By Way of Sorrow", Cry Cry Cry (Razor Tie 98) [U.S.]
- Andrew Calhoun, "Lonesome", Phoenix Envy (Waterbug 96) [U.S.]
- John Gorka, "Thorny Patch", After Yesterday (Red House Records 98) [U.S.]
- Kate & Anna McGarrigle with Friends & Family, "Green Green Rocky Road with Emmy Lou Harris", The McGarrigle Hour (Rykodisc 98) [Canada]
- Various Artists, "Queen Bee--Taj Mahal", Mali to Memphis, An African ~ American Odyssey (Putamayo 99) [U.S./Africa]
Be Sure to tune in to the Global Village Monday through Friday at 1:00 PM on KUSP.
KUSP broadcasts on the web.
Return to the KUSP Program Guide
© 1998 KUSP Radio
document created Sunday, February 7, 1999 11:24 PM