- 2 Lemons, zest & juice only
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh Ginger
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 lbs Salmon fillet, cubed
- 4+ Jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of Pine nuts
- Stir together lemon zest, juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger with
2 tbsb of warm water and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Sear salmon cubes in hot oil on all sides for 3 minutes.
Remove to plate and set aside.
- Add onion, pine nuts and jalapenos to pan and stirfry for 5 minutes.
- Add salmon and sauce, bring to boil and cook for 1 minute..
This should be a somewhat spicy dish and
I usually use more than the 4 peppers called for above.
But it all depends on who you are
serving it to!
Be gentle with the salmon cubes while searing them so that
they don't all flake apart.